Customer service Intern
General Internship Information
- Business Area: Sales
- Location: Beijing
- Duration: 6 months - 6 months
- Allowance: 2,500.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 666
The internship is perfect for someone who wishes to integrate in a local team and have an inspiring working experience in China. You will gain experience in customer service and relation, learn how to run a small to medium size company and assist the GM in the management of the team and company’s development. You will also be the bridge between the hotel and the team in the spa.
- Ensure guest spa experience exceeds expectation
- Ensure client queries are answered, reservations are recorded correctly and payment procedures are completed.
- Manage the appointment schedule
- Respond to clients’ queries
- Conduct check-in, check out and payment procedures.
- Promote spa products and services
- Manage client profile
- Follow up with Referral system, flyer cards and gift vouchers, seasonal promotions, etc.
- Assist with bookkeeping
- Assist in supervising the maintenance and cleanliness of the Spa at all time
- File management and corporation belongings management
- Reference and abide by the spa’s standard procedures and policies, forms and manual
- Make sure we present the delicate, professional and unique service to
clients, in a clean environment.
- Promote the spa to embassies and corporations.
- Build partnerships with synergetic businesses.
- Increase the spa’s exposure in the local community.
- Assist the GM in weekly and monthly goals on a project base.
- College degree
- Computer literate (Office) and some notions of designing and printing is an advantage
- Fluent English
- Basic Chinese in a PLUS
- Any other language is a PLUS
- Honest and reliable
- Articulate verbal and written communication
- Smart and loves to co-work with others
- Very good interpersonal skills
- Professional presentation
- Problem solver, can do attitude
- Good organizational skills, ability to multi task
- There will be training and guidance by the founder of the spa to ensure the best integration possible within the company and working environment and community, as well as the transmission of the company ‘s values and culture.
- The allowance also includes: free spa treatments + discount on spa products; bonus on performances + commission on retail and VIP sales
- Both part-time and full-time are possible (the 2500 CNY allowance is on a full monthly basis)
This Company is a 100% foreign-owned luxury holistic boutique spa, located in the heart of Sanlitun area. Opened since 2008, they offer facials, massages, waxing service using premium imported products, as well as wellness programs such as Chinese medicine and Qi-gong therapies, meditation, reiki, yoga & live music, with international experts who they personally know and trust. The clientele are both male and female, from the expatriate community and local Chinese. The company has recently expanded to two locations in Sanlitun and therefore, they are looking for like-minded people to join the management team and take part in their exciting projects!
You will receive a training of all aspects of the spa operations and marketing, including the role of Spa Advisor, so that you can also work at the front desk, interact with clients and integrate with their team. They like to trust their interns and give them real responsibilities, letting them take initiatives and express their own creativity.