Business Operations Internship
General Internship Information
- Business Area: Project Management
- Location: Beijing
- Duration: 3 months - 6 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 746
- Assist with financial analysis, tracking, and process improvements for the team
- Improve human resource and training initiatives and practices, including: staff training, employment management, onboarding, professional development, and core skill building
- Assist in producing and delivering team initiatives on strategy and goal setting
- Increase quality of standards, procedures, and consistency of program delivery
- Contribute to the design and production of new programs and services
- Analyze improvements for team’s project management
- Research and develop improvements for work environment and daily team efficiency
- Educational background in Liberal Arts, Business, Chinese Language and Culture or related fields
- Native English speaker preferred but not a must (fluent English is a must)
- Self-motivated, well organized and proactive
- Interested in creating unique and meaningful programs for corporate clients
- The right person will be a good team worker and resourceful
- Candidates with experience in marketing and communications preferred
- Candidates with mandarin language skills preferred
- Candidates with proficiency in InDesign, Photoshop, and/or Illustrator preferred
You will have one long-term internship project to deliver on at the end of your internship. This will be the main deliverable of your time with the company. This internship project will match your experience and interests. We are a small growing business, and you will have the opportunity to get hands-on experience in significant aspects of the company.
Your projects will be meaningful, with the aim of contributing to the company’s growth while providing you with relevant takeaways and experience.
In line with the company's culture, all interns are encouraged to show initiative, be part of the team, bring ideas to the table and push projects over the line.
There are hiring opportunities at the end of the internship, if both parties are satisfied.
The company requests a small task to be completed during the interview process.
The allowance will depend on the candidate's skills and experiences.
This company has an eclectic and passionate team running a wide variety of programs in Beijing and across China. Their goals are to provide patrons with exceptional experiences, and ensure that they leave having learned something new, and above all, having had a great time. In a nutshell, the majority of our work is divided amongst our three main departments: Culinary: Beijing's best cooking classes; Corporate: China's most interactive team-building and custom-designed events; and Education: China's best educational travel programs for international schools. As a growing company with a team of twenty full-time employees and a wide network of freelancers and collaborators, our organization is built on a wonderful community of creative individuals.