General Internship Information
- Business Area: Events Management & PR
- Location: Shanghai
- Duration: 3 months - 6 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 1337
This role will be responsible for creating innovative work, striving to raise the creative bar.
The right fit is flexible in the role within the team and within the company and is able to confidently pitch and present ideas to team. He/she is transparent and effectively communicates throughout the stages of production to all stakeholders. Most importantly, this creative is willing to take creative risks and have fun.
• Visualises, creates and produces original and truly engaging video content
• Manages all stages of execution: research/ storyboarding/producing and
directing/editing/audio post and voiceover direction
• A producer with editing expertise who embraces the objectives of project briefs,
while pushing the boundaries of creative storytelling
• At least 2 years professional experience with a passion for storytelling and media creation
• Good knowledge and understanding of post-production, editing and audio design techniques
• Able to write copy
• Good technical skills in the use of editing equipment
• Detailed, meticulous, and organized being resourceful and solution-oriented
• Able to effectively communicate and interface with all internal teams
• Open to give and receive critical feedback in a team environment
• Flexible within day-to-day duties helping where it’s needed in a rapidly and everchanging start-up environment
• Open to working long-hours and weekends when needed
As an integrated marketing agency based in Shanghai, this company is an experiential agency intent on creating emotional connections between brands and their audiences. They conceptualise and roll out customised events that attract audiences and keep you top-of-mind. Consumers are seeking more emotional relationships with brands - live creative activations provide the strongest and most immediate connection. They work on delivering experiences and are hyper-focused on integrated event planning and management, creative design and production and video content development. Having been in Greater China for more than a decade, a broad section of global brands such as Coca-Cola, TE Automotive, CBME, McDonald's, Triumph and Ubisoft, trust them with marketing activities. They pride themselves on consistent and top-notch service.