Marketing & Sales
General Internship Information
- Business Area: Marketing
- Location: Shanghai
- Duration: 3 months - 12 months
- Allowance: 3,000.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 1171
• Conducting market research, trending topics, best practices for new marketing
development. Researching companies, brands, and key individuals to identify new leads and potential new markets.
• Managing the social platforms of the company; website, WeChat, and other marketing channels.
• Assisting Sales team to prepare business development activities (conference, marketing materials, event planning etc), including liaise with external partners to build relationship.
• Assist in analyzing marketing and sales data, organizing leads, potential clients to establish reports and to build marketing and sales strategies.
• Managing and planning the posting for trending topics, industry news and best practices related to Social Media and eCommerce.
• BA/BS degree in Communication, Marketing or Business or equivalent work experience.
• Fluent in Chinese and English; with writing (story-telling) and translation skills
• Interest or passion in digital marketing and have good understanding of social media, eCommerce platforms in China, and retail industry.
• Have a good understanding of marketing and business development process.
• Proficiency in using design software (Photoshop, adobe illustrator) will be a plus
Strong Hiring Potential - Growing company
For more than 10 years, this leading digital marketing & social commerce agency has been accompanying brands and retailers in the digitalization of the purchase journey of their customers. They support international luxury and retail groups to develop and manage their business expansion in China through social media activation, CRM, technology and e-commerce platforms. Placing innovation at the heart of their approach, they imagine and develop new uses around connected devices, in an ever more connected world. They’ve been supporting many well-known international brands, such as: Galeries Lafayette, Decathlon, Rolex, Klasse14, Charriol, DS automobile, Diptyque, Sephora, ClubMed, Etam, and many more.
The team is composed of a cool mix of international tech savvy and local experts, who love KTV, video games, good wines and going to fitness together!