Marketing & PR Intern
General Internship Information
- Business Area: Marketing
- Location: Shanghai
- Duration: 3 months - 6 months
- Allowance: 800.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 439
The intern will handle a wide range of duties, including:
- Assist in strategic advertising and promotion of the company’s products and services;
- Attend events/ seminars at Chambers of Commerce and business associations for marketing/business development purposes;
- Aid the business development and marketing team with online research, preparing routine news articles;
- Develop presentations to clients and potential clients;
- Generate new business contacts, leads and prospects,
- File business development reports and provide support to the management for administrative duties related to marketing and public relations.
- Other duties as assigned.
· French native speaker;
· Fluent in English;
· Good presentation skills;
· Fully committed to his/her tasks;
· Self-starter, proactive and energetic;
- Able to work well without constant direction
- Gain valuable insight into operating business in China’s financial services industry.
- Develop professional marketing skills.
- Gain professional contacts.
- Enjoy working in a multicultural team and accomplishing common goals
- A 2,000 CNY/month bonus (before tax) will be given if the monthly targets are reached
This is a business consulting firm in the finance and tax advisory sector.