General Internship Information
- Business Area: Education & Training
- Location: Shanghai
- Duration: 2 months - 3 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 856
- Assist with developing marketing strategies for promoting programs and services and association image including promotional materials and templates.
- Assist with developing a marketing campaign.
- Create compelling content that will be shared by influencers.
- Monitor and post on blogs, forums, and social networks.
- Taking charge in innovative design concepts and templates in conjunction with management guidance and expectations.
- Attention to detail and initiative in identifying gaps in marketing and design strategies and application.
This company is looking for a marketing student in Shanghai who is majoring in Marketing or Advertising. This person should have excellent verbal and written communication skills with knowledge of Web and
social media.Furthermore, the student should have a strong graphic design background in order to implement a professional level of design and narrative across all areas of the enterprise. The Student will have opportunities to apply initiative and design concepts within the enterprise alongside management guidance and approval. They want a self-starter and creative person, able to work well without constant direction.The interns should be passionate about sustainability and environmental protection.
The intern must have experience using PhotoShop, InDesign and Illustrator programs. (Web Design or relevant experience desirable).
- Time Commitment: Approximately 35-40 hours a week
- Compensation: credit-bearing; must be able to earn credit through the University.
- Networking and industry event opportunities.
- Experience first-hand enterprise logistics and business operations
- Certificate of appreciation and formal recommendation letters upon completion of internship period on condition of good-standing and performance.
This center is an effort pulled together by industry professionals and scholars with the mission of educating international students on the latest trend of sustainable development taking place in China. The Center specializes in offering students, industry professionals and scholars the opportunity to engage in dialogue, share ideas, skills and perspectives in reference to the common goal, sustainability.
They understand that solutions will not come from environmentalists, architects, engineers, economists and law-makers alone but from collaboration between all industries pulling together in one direction. This is the reason this company is committed to maintaining a multi- disciplinary collaboration to push for significant sustainable change.