General Internship Information
- Business Area: Marketing
- Location: Shanghai
- Duration: 2 months - 6 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 739
- Participate in marketing planning, online promotion, offline events and other PR activities;
- Assist the sales managers to maintain the customer relationship and develop new distribution channels;
- Collect marketing information and process the data analysis via internet;
- Perform various duties required by the supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree or above; MBA is preferred;
- Good communication and organization skills;
- Proactive attitude, People oriented;
- Good Chinese both in oral and written;
- Outstanding MS office skills is strongly preferred.
The allowance will depend on the candidate's skills & experiences.
The Intern will be involved in a Chinese team with an english-speaking supervisor. He/she needs to have a basic knowledge of Chinese to communicate with his coworkers. Travelling around China can be required.
This company has developed Asia’s first benefits and privileges
platform specialising in finest lifestyle related products and
services. It is a long-term professional partner of financial
institutions, airlines, and other corporates such as Bank of China,
Agricultural Bank of China, Visa and Master. It is founded and managed by a team of seasoned
executives with rich and diversified background in banking,
consulting, hospitality and technology industries.