General Internship Information
- Business Area: Marketing
- Location: Shanghai
- Duration: 4 months - 8 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 1345
1. Supporting marketing projects
2. Assisting with marketing materials design
3. Assisting with developing marketing tools (WeChat/website/LinkedIn, etc.) including design
4. Communicate with R&D in the USA to update products' info
5. Perform other duties as assigned
1. Enrolled in a bachelor degree program or above
2. Quick learner with excellent interpersonal communication skills and self-motivation to deal with multiple tasks
3. Excellent computer skills as Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Word. Photoshop skill is a plus.
Intern has the option to work 3 days per week remotely and 2 days from the office.
This is an exciting medical device startup with offices in Shanghai, China and Laguna Hills, California. They develop and commercialises medical device products for treating stroke.
The number of staff reached to 80 until May of 2019 and they are expected to have 120 employees in 2020. They have international talents with professional experiences in R&D, manufacturing and management of medical devices. They got the global advanced neurovascular products technology. The company management team is very care about employee development and expects everyone to growth and develop with the company.