Marketing and Events Management Intern
General Internship Information
- Business Area: Fashion
- Location: Beijing
- Duration: 1 month - 6 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 508
The intern will be involved in projects such as researching, analyzing, preparing decks and reports, prospecting, and more. The working environment is very nice and creative. The company has lots of free snacks and fashion / tech events to attend, where interns have been known to get great connections and contacts. They need people who love to attend events and really take part to the company’s life and growth.
From analytics to event logistics and prospecting for sponsorship leads, this internship will teach you how to bring the company’s brand to life.
The projects will vary depending on your skills and interests, too.
- Events, digital media, or marketing background is a great plus
- Strong analytic and writing skills
- Excel and PPT skills are a must
- Strong interest in the internet, events, social media, marketing, sales, and fashion are required
- Both students enrolled in high school or college are welcome
- Fluent English
- You’re a content, research, or public relations prodigy
- You love your mobile phone and download tons of apps
- You want to run a successful web business from your dorm room
- If you are in China, your Sina Weibo is hyper active
If at least two of the above are true, then you should apply!
- The allowance is in a range between 10 to 15 CNY/hour.
- If you prove to have excellent skills we will raise the amount quickly. Everyone however starts at 10rmb and it is up to you how fast you can to climb.
- Even though the hours spent at the events are not paid, the company pays for the time to write or create content and reports around the event.
- Part time internships are possible.
This company is dedicated to bring fashion and mobile together. Their mission is to empower the fashion industry with affordable cutting edge mobile technology worldwide. They have platforms for creating apps, their own news apps, augmented reality apps, magazine apps, and create custom apps for clients. This is an American company with representatives in Europe and offices in USA and China.