General Internship Information
- Business Area: Real Estate
- Location: Shanghai
- Duration: 1 month - 6 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 1395
• Setting up workstations with computers and necessary peripheral devices
• Checking computer hardware (HDD, mice, keyboards, etc.) to ensure its functionality
• Installing and configuring appropriate software and functions according to specifications
• Need to provide support to the development team and employees for the back-end database system
• Website Testing
• User Story Creation-Analyze real estate platform and create user stories to improve functionality
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, proactive work style.
• Ability to work independently towards a goal, efficiently managing time and resources.
• Proficiency in business software, esp. Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Adobe Photoshop, etc.
• Energetic and hardworking individual with a willingness to learn
• Ability to prioritize workload when required
• Strong problem-solving skills
This is an onsite Shanghai or online/remote internship. It is up to the applicant's discretion to choose a start and end date (the dates listed on the posting are flexible). Every single responsibility endowed to an intern directly contributes to a crucial ongoing project in a significant manner.
This company is a private equity firm specializing in real estate cross-border Chinese investment. They engage in investments with sustainable financial and social returns in China and around the globe. They provide project identification, acquisition negotiation, developer liquidity, strata asset pricing, property management and leasing solutions. They identify and underwrite projects risk, pricing and strategies while simultaneously negotiating with the developer and 3rd party sales rep companies