Investor Outreach Intern
General Internship Information
- Business Area: Finance
- Location: Shanghai
- Duration: 3 months - 6 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 1304
As an ideal candidate, you are a fast learner who is both intelligent and resourceful. You should be eager to learn and stay focused on long term tasks.
- Research and analyze prospective investment opportunities
- Collect investment decks and upload into internal project management software
- Find funds and investment groups matching each prospective investment deal
- Add new investment groups and funds to our investment database
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, proactive work style.
- Ability to work independently towards a goal, efficiently managing time and resources.
- Proficiency in business software, esp. Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.
- B24Proficiency in research and analysis
- Basic understanding of Accounting and Finance
Compensation: Long term internship compensation can be discussed after a trial period.
Applicants need to complete a pre- interview test. Depending on their test results, they are selected or not for an interview.
This company is a boutique private equity firm engaging in investments with both compelling financial returns and positive social impact. Headquartered in Shanghai, we specialize in cross-border technology investments. Their key focus sectors are Energy, Water, Media & Culture, and Health Sciences.
Their work includes investment, financial advisory, and consultancy.