HR and Marketing Intern
General Internship Information
- Business Area: Marketing
- Location: Shanghai
- Duration: 3 months - 6 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 1342
- Research and analyze prospective investment opportunities
- Collect investment decks and upload into internal project management software
- Find funds and investment groups matching each prospective investment deal
- Add new investment groups and funds to our investment database
- Excellent communication and have a proactive work style
- Proficiency in business software’s ie PowerPoint, Excel, Word
- Ability to work independently towards a goal and have sufficient time management in juggling all duties within the role.
As an ideal candidate, you must have willingness to work and meet deadlines as well as be a fast learner who is both intelligent and resourceful
Compensation: Long term internship compensation can be discussed after a trial period.
Applicants need to complete a pre- interview test. Depending on their test results, they are selected or not for an interview.
They accept remote Interns.
This company is a boutique private equity firm engaging in investments with both compelling financial returns and positive social impact. Headquartered in Shanghai, we specialize in cross-border technology investments. Their key focus sectors are Energy, Water, Media & Culture, and Health Sciences.
Their work includes investment, financial advisory, and consultancy.