Design and Social Media Intern
General Internship Information
- Business Area: Graphic Design
- Location: Shanghai
- Duration: 3 months - 12 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 990
- Create, design, and distribute regular content through their website and social media networks
- Help them to develop our marketing strategy to improve social media key performance indicators and gain exposure.
- Work with the research and project teams to create exciting and effective infographics & posters.
- Film, edit and produce videos of entrepreneurs, industry leaders, and Shanghai street interviews.
- Major in marketing, communications, design or media;
- Graphic design experience required, experience with Adobe Illustrator
,Photoshop and Premiere preferred;
- Video filming & editing experience a plus, experience with After Effects preferred.
- Experience with GIS an asset
- Experience with HTML and WordPress;
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel and PowerPoint);
- Outgoing, hardworking, and passionate about helping others.
Interns get hands-on experience from day one as they develop their marketing strategy, generate original content, build their technology platforms, and create a social media strategy that supports their organizational goals.
Based in Shanghai, this company is one of Asia's most recognized authorities on sustainability, innovation and responsible leadership. Founded with the fundamental belief that a sustainable world can only be achieved through awareness of issues, finding tangibility in business cases, and development of cross-sector collaboration. This company acts as a knowledge base, catalyst and facilitator between stakeholders.
Through consulting, research, training and enabling cross platform discussions, they aim to:
- Create a knowledge base and catalyze discussion of issues related to the development of civil society, business sustainability and social development in Asia
- Develop tangible interests, engagement and action on issues of sustainability
- Build bridges between local and foreing ressources to ensure knowledge transfer, program scalability and growth
- Develop organizational capacity with the aim to help create stable and profitable entreprises