Business Development & Marketing Intern
General Internship Information
- Business Area: Real Estate
- Location: Shanghai
- Duration: 2 months - 9 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 809
This internship is definitely what you make of it. You will need to be very independant and being able to get creative by, for example, searching new buildings and/or new spaces for the company to grow and explore new leads. Your recommendations and inspirations are greatly welcome!
- Update the company's database and tracksheets
- Explore the city and find new potential places (buildings, floors, spaces, etc) to renovate or work with
- Analyse and understand the competitors' way of working to improve the company's competitivity
- Occasionally assist the Marketing department for various tasks
- Fluent in English (any other language is welcome)
- Independent and reliable
- Resourceful and open-minded
- Not afraid to explore and network
This internship will allow you to discover the city and to have a relevant professional experience in the real estate sector in Shanghai.
The intern will be required to join networking events and will be rewarded for his efforts as there will be commissions for the intern if he manages to bring new clients and leads to the company.
Founded in 2001, this company with a mission of placing the right people in the right place. They focus on retail and office. Headquartered in Shanghai, China, they maintain a diversified portfolio of quality commercial properties across downtown Shanghai.