General Internship Information
- Business Area: IT / Telecommunication
- Location: Beijing
- Duration: 3 months - 6 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 1381
You would be required to:
- Assist with the development and maintenance of the demo RPA processes.
- Work closely with the rest of the global team to ensure that the work delivered is meeting the Business requirements from the client.
- Develop and implement RPA solutions demo / PoC
- Work closely with product, technique, and project to prepare English documents
· Document demo / PoC as required
· Maintain existing Robots and redesign solutions of existing Robots
· Major in computer Science or related
· Experience in RPA development would be a plus
· Fluent in English, Chinese a plus
· Strong Structured & Logical Thinking
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Ability to operate under pressure / tight deadlines
This company is founded in 2015 by Ivy League Ph.D. graduates, and is committed to being a leading Smart Robot platform with global influence in the era of human-robot collaboration.
They offer RPA Solutions, chatbot platforms and companion robots.