General Internship Information
- Business Area: IT / Telecommunication
- Location: Beijing
- Duration: 3 months - 6 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 1379
• Support the IT team by maintaining hardware, software, and systems
• Assist with troubleshooting issues and provide technical support
• Organize and maintain IT resources
• Using PDQ Deploy and Inventory and PowerShell script, your solution will be able to automate our software installation process in China. A list of 10 different tools will be provided, all of them need to able to be install remotely, the time frame for that goal is 3 months
• Good English language skill in writing, reading and speaking
• Familiar with any scripting language
• Long term internship from 3 month to 6 month ideally
This is an international service provider in the global video games industry with studios all over the world. With over 7,000 employees passionate about games spread around the globe, this company provides a range of translation, testing, audio, customer care, engineering and art production services to Video Game Developers and Publishers alike.
Their work environment stimulates personal individual growth, and inspires loyalty among employees. You will work with talented, driven, and creative people--and create the most epic experiences together.