Seminar – Demystifying Mandarin
Mandarin: what is it really about?
In this edition’s webinar, Mr. Jan Wostyn will give his lecture called “Demystifying Mandarin”. It will be a great way for you to learn about the Chinese language and see that it’s actually not as difficult as you think. You will also learn fascinating things about Chinese characters, such as their origin and the logic behind them.
There’s still time to register. The Webinar is on June 25th, 9pm GMT+2.
- Facts and figures about the Chinese language
- The wonder of the Chinese script
- The logic behind Chinese characters
- Main characteristics of the spoken language
- Creative with Chinese vocabulary
- Tips for learning Chinese
More information: Webinar – Demystifying Mandarin
So what are you waiting for? Sign up for our webinar and get a chance to learn more about this interesting language!