Professional Internship Matching in China
Professional Internship matching process
Our internship matching process aims at finding you the right internship in China at the right company where you can learn and work based on a clear internship description.
- We screen your resume to confirm your pre-admission.
- Your application is transferred to an account manager specialized in your chosen sector of activity.
2. Goals assessment
- We select relevant internship positions for you.
- We interview you by phone or Skype in order to assess your motivation and confirm a good understanding of your professional goals.
3. Company evaluation & interview
- We submit your resume/CV to companies
- Negotiate internship conditions
- Organize a phone or Skype interview with possible future employers
After approval by both parties your internship position will be confirmed. Our Admissions department helps you to arrange for the preparation of your arrival in China.
Personalized follow up
After your arrival in China we escort you to your company and introduce you to your new employer. An Account Manager is available during your entire stay to support you with your internship and make sure you acquire the professional experience you are looking for. There will also be practical support for your apartment and day to day life in China.
Our network support will help you to quickly build a professional network in China which will be useful during and beyond your internship.
A rich network is a crucial asset to professional success.
The Hutong School organizes regular lectures held by China professionals from various backgrounds (business men and women, journalists, researchers...).
We submit weekly updates on events organized by Foreign Chambers of Commerce and other professional institutions