PR, Media and Communication intern - Position filled
The company is looking for an intern to handle the PR, Media and Communications related tasks:
- Update of the company’s website, information, blogs.
- Write press releases about the company’s conference and events.
- Write articles and news about the company, their events and members.
- Develop and manage relationships with local and international media partners (former media partners include the Wall Street Journal, Techcrunch, Readwriteweb, Sina etc.)
- Native level English proficiency.
- Background in Journalism or PR would be a plus
- Tech savy.
- Exceptional English writing skills
- Chinese language skills are a plus
- Self motivated people who have a positive attitude, a desire to learn and a love of overcoming challenges.
- The company is at the center of the mobile internet industry in China and is growing quickly worldwide. Their annual conference has become one of the most popular mobile internet events globally.
- Although most of the employees are currently Chinese, many speak English and all are very willing to help interns with their Chinese language.
- The company would like to add young, fresh international talent to their team. Their ideas and input would be highly valued.
The Company is an industry trade organization focused on the rapidly growing mobile internet market. They are the organizers of the annual Mobile Internet Conference in Beijing, which draws over a thousand executives from more than 20 countries. They seeks to develop a more innovative and competitive landscape in the mobile internet industry through events, executive trips, reports, consulting, investing and incubation. The members are exclusively top executives from leading mobile internet companies in China and abroad such as Tencent, Alibaba and China Unicom. They are headquartered in Beijing and have representative offices in Japan, USA, Singapore and Finland.