Marketing Intern (Ice Cream department)
You will assist the Ice Cream Sales Manager with the following tasks, including but not limited to:
- Daily sales: client contact, setting up meetings
- Marketing activities: media, event, promotion, web and online marketing related tasks
- Fluent English
- Good computer skills (PPT, Excel)
- Prior experience with marketing would be good.
- Interest in working for in International trading company dealing with Food&Beverage products.
- This is a good opportunity for someone interested in gaining experience in the Chinese market and working in international environment (Chinese, English, European).
- There are hiring opportunities at the end of the internship if both parties are satisfied
The company is the major importer and distributor of Belgian specialty beers and chocolate in China since 1994. The company is committed to premium quality products and develops brands such as Hoegaarden, Leffe, Chimay, Cote d’Or, Toblerone and Noble. The company has offices in Beijing and Shanghai and represents a workforce of more than 150 people.