- Assist in sales processes
- Conduct market research
- Perform data entry tasks
- Undergraduate or graduate
- You are an organized, detail-oriented and personable individual who learns quickly and has an insatiable desire to learn more. You are excited to work with a high caliber team in an international work environment and contribute to an aggressively expanding internet startup.
- Available 20+ hours a week to work
- Have an exceptionally positive attitude that finds an opportunity to learn in any task
- A thorough and diligent worker with a laser-sharp eye for detail
- Able to keenly follow instructions and take initiative to identify and solve problems before anyone has noticed.
- You are an organizational guru and excellent multi-tasker.
- You are structured, punctual and efficient in the way you handle projects and tasks
- Able to handle deadlines and work well in diverse environments.
- Fluent in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel, and a quick learner of new software
- A likeable, extroverted character.
- Fluent written and spoken English (Chinese is a plus)
This company has a flat hierarchy. You will report directly to the Director of Business Development. Moreover this is a fast growing start-up company and your work will definitely have an impact the bottom line.
There are hiring opportunities at the end of the internship period if the profile and the performances match the needs of the company in that moment.
This is a fast growing start up which is industry leader in app store analytics and market intelligence. Zynga, Microsoft, GREE, and EA are just some examples of their clients.