Sales and Marketing Assistant Intern
The job description for the position is as below:
- Assist the Key Account Managers in developing presentations
- Internally managing the input of various departments (creativity & design, entertainment, budget, etc…) in order to create an effective “pitch”
- Putting together presentations in order to help win bids
- Create marketing materials to promote the agency
- Represent the company at various business meetings.
- Strong interest for fashion, lifestyle and new trends
- Strong presentation and creation skills (PPT/PDF, design software, etc…)
- Interest in Event Planning
- Outgoing personality
- Sales & marketing degree is a plus
- Experience at international Event/PR/Adv firm is preferred
- Good summarizing capacity
- Native English speaker or near native speaker proficiency (some Chinese background is preferred)
This is a French Events & PR agency (WFOE) with offices in Beijing and Shanghai. The agency organizes major branded events (product launches, fashion shows, and parties…) for top international brands/venues and corporate events for leading worldwide companies. It aims at becoming the leading company in each of its fields of involvement.