Property Management Intern
You will be able to gain experience in the following divisions, including but not limited to:
· Designing and developing new apartments
· Engaging in sales management: learning how to manage their advertising campaign and work with their sales staff to attract customers from all over the world
· Assisting with property management: learning operation and management procedures to effectively manage rents from 200 customers, return deposits, accounting and repair and service procedures.
· Interest or experience in Real Estate
· Will to learn
· Capacity to adapt to a new environment and culture
· Out-of-the box thinker
· You will work together with the CEO (who is American) and a team of Chinese employees
· You will gain real insight into how real estate is done in China
This is a development and property management company responsible for over 60 residential apartments and 5000 square meters of real estate in downtown Shanghai.