Project Manager - Position Filled
Your mission will be to assist the Branch Manager and Marketing Assistant in coordinating 3 important events planned in October:
1. Seminar in their Shanghai offices for their South East Asia sales team (October 20th and 21st):
Assist with last minute requirements before the event (hotel/restaurant bookings, catering, etc).
2. Intertextile professional trade show in Shanghai (October 21st to 25th):
Liaise with local suppliers, help set up the booth the day before the event, coordinate transport of supplies to the booth, on-site Human Resource Coordination, etc.
3. 170e Gala Anniversary dinner (October 22nd):
Coordinate last minute requirements and finalize the remaining details together with the events company hired to prepare the event, on-site Human Resource Coordination.
· Fluent English both oral and written is mandatory
· Good command in Chinese highly preferred
· Excellent communication skills
· Excellent presentation skills
· Ability to work in high-pressure, deadline-driven environments
· Flexibility in time and tasks
· Out-of-the-box thinker
· Keen on taking initiatives
· You will be based in their office but will need to be present before, during and after the events
· This company has been in China for a few years; they opened an office in Shanghai in 2011 as a marketing support entity for the whole China and Southeast Asia
· You will be working with a small team of 5 people, in an office located on Nanjing road, along with the other luxury and fashion houses.
For 170 years, this Franco-British company has been a leading player in the luxury textile industry. Supplying fabric to the world's most prestigious fashion houses, they have also launched their own ready-to-wear line of clothes.