- Search for suppliers in Asia, Middle East and Europe (but not restricted to);
- Make phone contact to instruct suppliers about the product requirements, in English and Chinese;
- Organize the information received from suppliers (quotations and product information) in standard sheets and graphs;
- Work directly with sales team and back office.
- Fluent in both oral and written English, Chinese is a plus;
- Bachelor degree in engineering or international business;
- Confident, well-organized, resourceful and self-motivated. It is essential that the intern is focused and result-oriented;
- Knowledge of CRM and project management platforms is desirable;
- Ability to search for market prices of manufactured products and commodities (mainly electro-electronics, raw materials, automobiles and garments);
- Previous experience with procurement is a plus;
This company is an international consultancy company that develops business in the Asian market for more than 6 years. They have many successful cases in over 13 countries. With more than 5,000 hours of inspections in Chinese factories and more than 1,000 entrepreneurs brought to fairs in the Asian continent, they are distinguished as the biggest Portuguese language consultancy company in China.