Marketing & Sales Intern
The intern will assist with business analysis and e-commerce activities, including marketing, sales and logistic tasks. His / Her tasks include, but are not limited to:
- SEO related tasks
- Take care of customer inquiries
- Analyze sales and market trends
- Keep contacts with the company which is in charge of building the company’s website
- Help managing the inventory
- Cooperate with logistics operations
- Background or experiences in e-commerce
- Fluent English
- Native French, German, Spanish or Italian speaker are preferred
- Some coding/programming skills are a plus
- Very organized, smart and analytical person
- Quick learner and proactive
- Interested in travelling and social entrepreneurship and clothing/fashion/design helpful
- Candidates who are interested in staying longer in the company, after the internship period, are preferred.
This is a small start-up company, therefore the intern will have a good overview of all the different aspects of the business. The intern will be an important part of the team.
There is the possibility of traveling to the West of China or to Mongolia.
This young startup company was founded in 2009. They are selling adventure-wear clothes made out of yak wool sourced from nomads on the Tibetan Plateau and Mongolia.