Marketing & Promotion Intern - Position Filled
The daily tasks of the intern include marketing, promotion and business development related activities for this start-up company. They will include but will not be limited to:
- Online research to identify potential partners and clients (individuals and small companies);
- Communication with partners, clients and ambassadors of the company.
- Data entry and keeping the company's website, blog and Facebook page up to date;
- Write articles and advertisements, find the right communication channels, help creating a business network.
- Native English speaker level
- Self starter and independent personality
- Interested in traveling and intercultural activities
- Passionate and motivated to make the company grow.
- Possible hiring opportunities after the internship period
- Part time internship possible
- Role and tasks of the intern are relatively flexible and can be adjusted based on the intern’s interests and skills.
This company is a start-up and is in the process of setting up an online platform for tourists, expats and English speaking locals in the big cities in Asia and Pacific. Currently the company is rolling out its activities in Beijing and Singapore. The company is looking for motivated people who would like to be part of small but passionate team and who would like to contribute to the company's growth and development with their ideas and talents.