Marketing Intern - Position Filled
Your will integrate a local team managed by a French entrepreneur and work directly for her. After training and some experience in customer service, you will receive managerial responsibilities, work on Marketing and also help develop business and assist opening the 2nd branch. Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
Assist General Manager in Marketing Operations:
Support business development and front desk operations with effective tools, increase brand awareness and ensure communication of the company’s values and philosophy is made in a consistent way. Coordinate with operations team so that every marketing decision is implemented and the spa delivers the experience it promised.
- Edit content and design newsletter each month
- Update daily company’s website
- Coordination of new press kit
- Increase media exposure, incl. social media
- Design marketing material and promotional material
- Develop cross promotion opportunities with synergetic businesses
- Attend events and be the ambassador of this company
Assist General Manager in Business Development
- Develop business opportunities with boutique hotels
- Assist with the search of the space and business planning
- Assist with the conceptualization stage
- Assist with launch of the space and promotion of the space, up to the Grand Opening
- Assist with marketing material and other PLV
- Find, negotiate and manage sponsors
- Assist with creating treatment and service process
- Assist with finalizing the company procedure manual
- Assist in launching the company’s B2B services incl. consulting and spa set up and management, in China and internationally.
Assist Front Desk Manager with Spa Administration & Operation:
( 1 to 2 days / week in the first month )
Be involved in daily operations of the spa as a team player, assist team in implementation of marketing decisions, understand clients’ needs and desires.
- Booking / Client greeting & farewell
- Customer service: Serve tea, advise on treatment
- Assist in supervising staff and controlling staff procedures
- Assist Front Desk Manager in administrative work
- Front desk opening and closing procedures
- Ensure cleanliness of front desk and reception area at all time
- Maintain a positive attitude and contribute toward a quality work environment.
- Creative mind, think out of the box
- Strong organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Likes to take initiatives
- Enthusiastic and outgoing personality
- Solution oriented
- Interest in health, beauty and holistic therapies
- Execellent communication skills
- Can work independently and also in a team
- At least 1 year experience in hospitality, marketing or events management
- Designing skills
- Experience abroad is a plus
- Flexible to work on holidays and weekends, as well as overtime if needed ( exceptional)
- Understand and adherence to all company policies.
- Work collaboratively within the company according to the values and policies promoted.
- Participate in professional development activities to further develop skills whenever made possible by management.
- Undertake other duties as they become necessary for time to time.
- Participate in performance reviews.
Other specifications required
- Willing to work shift hours including nights and weekends, and occasional overtime if required.
-Flexible to work on public holidays.
- Good command of English and Chinese.
- Good command of design software.
You will receive a salary according to the number of days worked.
You will work from 4 -5 days a week.
The applications must contain the following information:
- Copy of diplomas
- Letter of recommendation of at least one previous employer, stamped
- Copy of work certificates and proof en contract ending
- Copy of school diploma
This boutique day spa located in the heart of the city centre started in 2008 and now comprises of one general manager, three therapists, one executive assistant and one part-time spa advisor. They offer facials, massages, manicures, pedicures and waxing, as well as complimentary therapies. Their main competitive advantage lies in their hospitality and attention to details. They offer the highest quality products and treatments to international customers.