- Set up of the marketing tools (web site, business cards, newsletters)
- Follow up of the tools already
- Develop the notoriety of the company
- Improve the brand image
- Distance the company from other competitors
- Increase the market share through a good marketing strategy
- Ensure an homogeneous image of the company in all the countries where the company is located
- Business school, better if it is the final internship before graduation
- Internship of 6 month or more
- fluent English, Chinese is a plus, any other language is preferred
- Business oriented; interested into marketing
- Good communication skills
- Familiar with international trade and logistics
There are hiring opportunities at the end of the internship period if the profile and the performances match the needs of the company in that moment.
This is an international freight & logistics company with offices in Romania, Spain, Belgium, Turkey, Hong Kong and China. They provide all freight & logistics services such as air, ocean freight, logistics, distribution, 3 P/L, warehousing & groupage. They employ more than 100 people around China and the company economic growth is continually increasing. They work with clients in the following industries: Fashion, Garments, Auto parts, Chemical, AOG & Projects shipments such as Heavy lifting & equipment. With its headquarters in Shanghai and offices in Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Hong Kong, Tianjin, Qingdao, Ningbo and Xiamen, this company has been able to develop in just few years a strong presence in China.