This internship will consist of two parts:
Marketing and Prospection tasks include but are not limited to:
· Promote the product or service of our European clients to Chinese customers.
· Marketing research in renewable energy market
· Sourcing (find new spare parts / suppliers / subcontractors)
· Meetings with Clients (organize and participate to meetings with potential Chinese customers)
Conference and Exhibition related tasks include:
· Promote and sell Chinese conferences and exhibition to foreign companies
· Look for foreign lecturers, experts and participants for the conferences in China
· Search for new conferences and exhibitions
· Participate to conferences related to the energy sector
. Help developing a new website promoting energy related conferences and tradeshows
· Fluent in English
· Chinese and French language skills are preferred
· Background in business or engineering
· Interest in green energy sector
· Good communication and negotiation skills
· Outgoing personality
At the end of this internship the intern will have a broad idea about the green energy market in China.
There are hiring opportunities at the end of the internship period, if both parties are satisfied.
This company belongs to a nuclear energy association consisting of 200 member companies and dealing with business to business meetings, exhibitions, technology and business seminars, organization of tours for member companies and joint venture signature, assistance with quality certifications and market studies for foreign companies willing to start a business in China.
It is representing French and European companies in China, which are involved in the energy sector (nuclear, wind, solar power, thermal, etc.). They have multiple Chinese partner companies.