Webmarketing, Webdesign and Sourcing Intern
Webmarketing / Webdesign (70%):
- Maintain / update current website
- Design and send email promotions
- Participate in drafting new website specifications
- Audit and select web agency in charge of website development
- Manage and follow up new website development
- Promote company’s website and improve web ranking / implement SEO strategies
- Sourcing the required products at the best quality/price ratio
- Prepare quotations for sales team
- Close contracts/agreements with suppliers
- Handle samples collection and storage
- Product inspection and quality control
- Fluent English (spoken and written); notions of French or Chinese appreciated.
- Knowledge of Internet; web design and SEO (Search Engine Optimization) techniques
- Ability to write/blog quickly on various products/topics
- Ability to handle and complete multiple tasks simultaneously
- Rigorous with attention to details
- Enthusiastic personality, fast learner, good communication skill; hard worker and team player with common sense and honesty
This is a great opportunity to "learn by doing"
Based in Shanghai since 2005, this company specializes in promotion gifts and premiums as well as luxury presents for high end users. They also provide a complete service according to clients' communication plans. Their mission is to help clients benefit from their manufacturing and logistics experience, partnerships with their selected factories, resulting in the appropriate products with good quality, low cost and timely deliveries.