· Review contracts and provide feedback
· Draft contractual agreements and point out potential “red-flags”
· Work together with project teams and provide legal support
· Analyze and grasp large pieces of information provided by project teams
· Map relationships of different parties involved in projects and prepare feedback
· BA/BS in Law with focus on contractual, international, corporate law or related fields
· 1+ years working experience in a legal practice or in-house council
· Ability to analyze and grasp large pieces of information
· Ability to map projects and prepare feedback
· Precise, thorough, works well under pressure with strong interpersonal skills
· Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required
· Mac OS X and office application (MS Office & iWork) knowledge required
· Good English language skills
· Motivated, energetic and willing to get more hands-on experience in the field of legal and contractual tasks.
This company is a privately-owned business incubator that develops fast, creative and occasionally eccentric ventures. They are true-to-the-bone, down and dirty entrepreneurs, geared towards profit and they just love the ring of their cash register – but for a single purpose: to do good. The company’s venture philanthropy department corrals the money they make and puts it to work in China in causes they believe in. They are committed to using 100% of their profits to support outstanding nonprofit organizations and social entrepreneurs that make a demonstrable difference in people’s lives.