Key Account Manager
You will assist the Director of Sales with the following mission, including but not limited to:
· Following-up on leads and prospects
· Managing key account client portfolios
· Accompanying engineers and Sales director to client meetings
· Preparing presentations and demos to prospective clients and partners
· Preparing presentation material and proposals (RFP) for clients
· Participating in client negotiations
· Engaging in Business Development and developing new accounts
· End of the year students, graduates and young professionals preferred
· Tech savvy (IP related)
· Fluent in English
· Customer-oriented behavior
· Good communication skills
· Can work independently
· Knowledge of Chinese is a big plus
· Sales experience is a plus
· This is a Chinese based distribution company that is in partnership with a Singaporean company; this will give you the opportunity to have valuable real-time business experience, working with local Chinese clients and partners in China.
· You will also work with end-users and Fortune 500 companies that are present in China.
· You will spend 50% onsite client premises and 50% at the office
· If you perform well, some traveling in China might be involved (Nanjing, Suzhou, Beijing). This will help you understand the dynamics of doing business in different regions in China.
The company is a leading distributor of security products in the Asia Pacific Region. It began with a singular goal: to provide video surveillance security systems, integration, service and support to commercial and industrial clients in the Asia Pacific Market.
Pursuing this vision, the company today has evolved into an internationally managed enterprise with operations spanning 5 cities in Asia and has the unique ability to provide coverage for multi-facility, multi-site, standardized video security systems throughout Asia.
With strategic Head offices located in the 2 major business hubs in China and Singapore, the company provides market coverage support for the 2 major Asia Pacific markets, North Asia and South East Asia.