IT/Information system assistant Intern
- Troubleshoot issues with equipment like printers, computers and servers.
- Run software updates backups when requested.
- Participate in the development of new servers or applications.
- Research hosting options and report pricing and system options to supervisors.
- Research unusual bugs or issues the company encounters.
- Degree in computer science, information technology or engineering.
- Experience or aptitude with programming, operating systems or computer operations
- Education in programming and database management. Knowledge of Office, MSN, Citrix.
- Be motivated self-starters and open and excited to learn new technologies.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral. Fluent English
- Knowledge of Chinese is a plus.
- Support the IT team in the maintenance of hardware, software and other systems.
This is an international freight & logistics company with offices in Romania, Spain, Belgium, Turkey, Hong Kong and China. They provide all freight & logistics services such as air, ocean freight, logistics, distribution, 3 P/L, warehousing & groupage. They employ more than 100 people around China and the company economic growth is continually increasing. They work with clients in the following industries: Fashion, Garments, Auto parts, Chemical, AOG & Projects shipments such as Heavy lifting & equipment. With its headquarters in Shanghai and offices in Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Hong Kong, Tianjin, Qingdao, Ningbo and Xiamen, this company has been able to develop in just few years a strong presence in China.