Graphic Design Intern
You will work directly under the Creative Director and you will be involved in projects related to Branding, Graphic Design, Website Design, Advertisement Design, Printing, etc. Your main tasks are:
- Preparing work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Planning concept by studying information and materials.
- Illustrating concept by designing rough layout of design and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Obtaining approval of concept by submitting design for approval.
- Preparing finished design material by typesetting, printing.
· Background in graphic design is required
· Experience in the design field is highly preferred
· Skilled in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop
· Being able to provide a portfolio for evaluation
· Fluent English
This is a design studio based in Beijing. Creative graphic and website design is their stock in trade. They are passionate about using art and technology to serve their clients by meeting their needs and exceeding their expectations. Over the past several years, they have worked with companies and individuals from different parts of the world, helping them bring their design visions into reality. Their designs are influenced and informed by minimalist art and advances in web technology.
Each year, they hire one or two paid intern-designers. Their purpose in running the program is to create an equitable exchange: they provide the intern with an opportunity to gain significant professional experience; the interns bring fresh prospective and innovative techniques to the creation of the company’s work.