Event Planning & Management Intern in Beijing
The daily tasks of the intern will include but not be limited to:
- Assist with event proposals
- Communicate with strategic partners
- Visit clients
- Pre-investigate the events
- Target market
- Join the events and help where necessary
- Currently enrolled or graduated in Marketing or Event Management
- Fluent English
- Any further language skills and Chinese skills are preferred
- Well-organized and tasks-oriented
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Intercultural skills
Hiring opportunity if both parties are satisfied.
The intern will be welcome at the events organized by the company.
This marketing consulting company is a joint venture between a Danish and a Chinese company. They are focused on creating and executing events for their client and graphic design. They have three offices in Beijing.