Event Organizer Assistant
- Plan, organize and execute smaller events such as the Designer Award Event
- Contact and meet with architecture and design companies
- Follow up on registrations
- Send out invitation, letters, etc.
- On-site ceremony organization
- Coordinate jury of the event
- You have a feel for event management and commerce, experience in event organizing is a plus
- You are a team player, but also keen to work independently
- You are highly flexible and don’t have a 9 to 5 mentality
- You are energetic, creative and representative
- Languages: English (additional languages such as Chinese are a big plus)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Excellent organization skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Preferably having a working knowledge of graphics programs such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Frontpage, etc
There is a hiring opportunity if both parties are satisfied.
This company started in 2003 in Belgium and is today the most influential platform worldwide for manufacturers to meet architects and designers. Up until now, there are more than 20 editions of the event in Belgium, France, Germany, The Netherlands, The UK, Switzerland, China and Italy. It is known for its unique exhibition layout – designed by architects – and the chance to meet key persons in the Architecture & Design community. The personal, intimate, black and white atmosphere of the show and the interesting seminar program tend to attract important architects, designers and developers all over the world.