- Audit products and processes to create quality assurance standards
- Monitor products to ensure they meet standards and maintain efficiency
- Evaluate Quality Assurance processes to suggest necessary improvements
- Available as a full-time (40+ hours/week) or half-time (20+ hours/week) position in our Sanlitun offices
- Background in computer science preferred but not required
- Possess superb communication skills that take a customer-oriented approach
- A self-starter who identifies and solves problems before anyone has noticed
- An analytical thinker who is structured, punctual and efficient in task completion
- Able to handle deadlines and work well in diverse environments
- A native English speaker or Chinese speaker with at least functional business English (We work in an international work environment)
- A likable character. We like likable people!
- Hard working
- Strong interest in internet technology and data
This is a fast growing start-up company and your work will definitely have an impact.
There are hiring opportunities at the end of the internship period if the profile and the performances match the needs of the company in that moment.
This is a fast growing start up which is industry leader in app store analytics and market intelligence. Zynga, Microsoft, GREE, and EA are just some examples of their clients.