Communication officer Intern
- Event planning and fundraising
- Networking cross culture and cross country
- Admin and office work
- Proposal and grant applications
- Creation of communication tools (especially internal and external newsletters)
- A master’s degree or equivalent in the in the field of communication/business
- Fluent in English(written and spoken)
- Chinese and any other languages are a plus
- Computer knowledge (Word, Excel, Power Point and Adobe CS4 programs(preferred))
- Good networking skills and a team player
- Any experience in NGO’s/CSR is a plus
- Outgoing personality
They offer a warm, kind and educational environment. The position will give great insight into working at an NGO which supports children in accordance with the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child.
The international organization focuses on children of imprisoned parents.
It was founded in 1999 in China and Belgium as an informal organization, in 2005 they became a formal non-profit organization registered under Belgian Law currently holding offices in Beijing, Belgium, Denmark, France, Italy, Russia, Shanghai, Spain, The Netherlands and the US.
The organization is a non-profit organization run by volunteer. All costs are kept at a minimum to ensure the children in need, the best care.