Business Development Intern
- Follow-up of customer, take care of the relation with customers
- Find the best solution for the customers concerning prices and transit time. Understand the customers’ needs
- Close relationship with the operation level: understand the process of air and sea fret
- Find new business for the company (prospection, networking…)
- Business school, better if it is the final internship before graduation
- Internship of 6 month or more
- Familiar with international trade and/or logistics
- Fluent English, Chinese is a plus
- Native English, German or Spanish speakers are preferred
- Business oriented
- Good communication and persuasive skills
There are hiring opportunities at the end of the internship period if the profile and the performances match the needs of the company in that moment.
This is an international freight & logistics company with offices in Romania, Spain, Belgium, Turkey, Hong Kong and China. They provide all freight & logistics services such as air, ocean freight, logistics, distribution, 3 P/L, warehousing & groupage. They employ more than 100 people around China and the company economic growth is continually increasing. They work with clients in the following industries: Fashion, Garments, Auto parts, Chemical, AOG & Projects shipments such as Heavy lifting & equipment. With its headquarters in Shanghai and offices in Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Hong Kong, Tianjin, Qingdao, Ningbo and Xiamen, this company has been able to develop in just few years a strong presence in China.