Business Development Intern - Position Filled
The Intern will assist the Consulting department as well as the Business Development Manager. Therefore he / she will work on elements related to Business Development, Sales and Lead Generation. His / Her tasks will include but not be limited to:
- Identify potential new accounts, find out the key person and contact him / her and the decision maker. Afterwards arrange meeting for the business development manager.
- Assist with the research and development of sales presentations and preparations for Client meetings.
- Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials
- Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline
- Enter contact information into contact management systems
- Maintain tracking report of public relations activity.
- Young graduate (Business related / International Business preferred)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extensive knowledge of web and social media
- Skills in PowerPoint, Word and Excel are a bonus
- Chinese language skills are a big plus
- Fluent English
- Flexible, open-minded and outgoing
- Ability to handle stressful situations
- Intercultural skills
This internship offers very good networking opportunities.
There is a hiring opportunity if both parties are satisfied.
With around 500 employees in whole China and 130 in Beijing, this is one of the largest Chinese real estate companies. They are providing professional Residential Relocation Service to the expatriate communities and outsourcing relocation services for corporate HR departments. They have served well over 60 Fortune 500 companies.