Program and Events Management Intern
- Manage events with the objective to engage, inspire and build an active community of social entrepreneurs in Beijing
- Design, prepare and host workshops and events with and for social entrepreneurs incl. local networking events, workshops and online discussions
- Pre-event, on site, and post-event assistance including speaker liaison, program applications, event/program promotion, venue setup, event attendee check--‐in and event breakdown
- Research, manage, and complete outreach for social venture capacity building program
- Enact social venture capacity building program strategy and ensure program is on schedule
- Developing marketing and outreach materials about program and events
- Build local and national partnership to support nonprofits and social enterprises in China
- Able to work individually with little supervision with ability to prioritize and handle several problems at one time
- Very organized and efficient, with critical attention to detail
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and/or Chinese
- Entrepreneurial self-starter
- Project Management experience
- Successful experience in event and/or project management
- Passion to produce high quality and engaging learning opportunities and events; passionate about promoting ideas, people and social ventures
- Excellent writing, communication and organization skills
- Specific experience in event management, project management, external relations, sales etc is strongly preferred.
By interning at this organization, you will be able to build your own editorial portfolio for your future career and impact the organization’s mission to inspire and support social entrepreneurs.
It will be a very good opportunity to develop valuable professional skills including project management and communication, to see your ideas and contributions implemented and to build a broad international business professional network.
The organization is dedicated to build an entrepreneurial ecosystem that inspires and accelerates social entrepreneurs who have the potential to significantly address social and environmental challenges. With a track record of managing regional and national projects in Asia through multi-stakeholder collaborations this organization has the ability to connect and accelerate social entrepreneurs.