Architect Intern - Position Filled
The intern’s tasks will include:
- Preparing working drawing, plans, details, using CAD-related software, under direction
- Preparing required drawings, sketches and related plans
- Assisting with and/or prepare elements of project, schematic/conceptual designs, under the direction of your supervisor
- Preparing required layouts, sketches and space plans required to convey design intents
- Preparing presentation boards and materials, following the instructions of your team/supervisor
- Assisting with the preparation of site related documents, such as change notices
- Presenting verbal and written communication in clear, concise and professional manner
- Communicating required design, project and firm information to both internal and external parties
- Introductory level communication with client representatives, under direction
- Working closely with design team and assisting to complete projects
- Assisting project managers in necessary tasks, such as communication, translation, etc.
- Bachelor Degree or above in Architecture or related field
- Able to create working models
- Modest, studious, and willing to improve
- High level of English, written and oral
- High reliability and trustworthy
- Fully conversant with drafting in Autocad / Sketchup / Indesign
- Ability of working independently after receiving tasks
- Open for new ideas and willing to learn a lot
- Have a good understanding of the internship position and see future career possibilities
- Willing to learn to speak up and make others to listen to you
- Tough and flexible
To apply for this position it is necessary to prepare a cover letter along with your resume and samples of your design (in PDF, size of the attachment please be less than 2M).
This is a German-based international design office that specializes in integrating urban planning, architecture and landscape disciplines to provide solutions perfectly tailored to the given location and context.
The roots of the company in Germany date back to 2001. Since then, as demand has grown for full-service tailored solutions, so has the company. Identifying a maturing need for profitable, high quality construction design within the Chinese market, they began to work in China in 2001 as an architecture and urban design service provider to private, and public (national or governmental) investors.