Sales and Marketing intern - Position filled
During the internship period, the intern will work on:
- Develop business leads and follow up on sales with foreign customers outside of China
- Manage partner relationships: find new partners, train the partners, follow up
- Develop the product marketing materials and increase international visibility of the company in relevant technology sector
- Participate in exhibitions and conferences
- In charge of online marketing: website, SEO, white papers, analyst briefings, newsletter, social networking, press releases.
- Must have a solid IT/telecom background with an outgoing personality
- Spoken level of Chinese to be able to communicate with some of the Chinese staff
- Must be able to learn fast new technologies and products
- Strong analysis skills
- Be able to travel abroad and in China on a regular basis
- Must be from a country with a passport that allows easy travel internationally (Europe, North America, Singapore, etc.)
- Must have a very service oriented mindset
- Must be in Beijing to be available for a face-to-face interview. We will not consider people applying from abroad
- Preferably a native English speaker, or at least someone speaking perfect English
The company develops unique technologies based on Deep Packet Inspection that improve data services on wireless networks, making wireless more reliable. With its in-depth domain expertise, the company helps customers worldwide to improve their services, shorten their time to market, strengthen their market position while reducing churn and generating more revenues.
Customers include some of largest mobile operators and equipment vendors in the world, including China Mobile, AT&T Wireless, Ericsson, Nokia, Siemens, and others.
The company has been recognized as one of the hundred most innovative, fast growing and best private technology companies in Asia by Red Herring.
This is an International SME.