Internship in China Program Content
Combine professional experience with Chinese language studies
The Internship Program offers the combination of an internship, Chinese classes, accommodation, cultural activities, business lectures and general practical assistance. Study Chinese and get work experience!
What does the Internship package include?
- Internship placement
- Accommodation in single/double rooms in modern apartments in prime locations
- Chinese classes (6 hours/week) in small groups (or 3 hours private classes per week for students without suitable group)
- Organization of weekly activities such as lectures, excursions, cultural activities, etc.
- Airport pick-up
- Additional services such as assistance with Chinese visa application, registration in China, networking support, travel inquiries, ticket booking, etc.
Not included are:
- Plane ticket; so as to increase flexibility for all students.
- Insurance; in order to participate in our programs you have to buy your own travel insurance for the whole duration of your stay before the program start.
Who can take part in the Internships?
The Internship in China Program is open to any applicant, regardless of nationality, gender or origin. Minimum required age is 18 years old.
- The Hutong School Internship is especially suitable for:
- Students who want to pursue an internship as part of their degree
- Graduates who want to get work experience abroad
- Young professionals who want to start a career in China
When does the Internship Program start? How long does it last?
Your program can start any time of the year, preferably at the beginning of the month.
The length of the internship program can be chosen according to your wishes, ranging from 1 to 6 months. However, internships for one or two months are rare as companies usually prefer interns to work for a minimum of 3 months. Prices vary according to the length of stay and can be found in our price section.
How can I apply for my Internship?
By filling out the online application form. We will get back to you within two working days and start your recruiting process. You will then be sent a questionnaire, and we will conduct an interview with you through Skype. Afterwards we will send you an internship offer based on your interests and qualifications. The application is free of charge.
Not everyone can be placed in an Internship. If you are not admitted into the Internship Program we will notify you in a timely manner. If that is the case, we advise you to take part in the Intensive Chinese Program, as speaking Chinese will greatly improve your chances of getting an internship at a later stage.